Bengaluru (India), Mumbai (India)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in procurement and warehouse management.
- 4+ years’ GCC experience in Technical supply industry with MEP experience preferred.
- Good Managerial, Interpersonal, Teamworking and Training skills.
- Good Decision making, Problem solving, Negotiation skills.
- Good Logical reasoning, Numerical, Technical and IT Skills
- High and effective communication skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop sales opportunities for CCTV solutions, products and services.
- Field support for marketing and developing a new brand.
- Deliver effective sales presentations.
- Capitalizes on contacts to build customer relationships and business.
- Work with team to implement strategic goals and objectives.
- Demand Generation / Sale of by promoting projects capabilities in CCTV with MEP Consultant, Contractors, End- Client, Project Manager Consultancies.
- Generate business opportunities, helping Client/Consultant to design the System, writing technical specification & ensure timely offers.
- Follow up & Acquire orders to ensure linear order inflow at optimum sales margin.
- Maintain client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitor competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiate rates based on budgets.
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensure prompt payments.
- Follow all corporate procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Generate revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma
- 3- 7 years of experience in Similar Industry
- Technical knowledge of the CCTV systems industry trends, services, and solutions.
- Demonstrated sales, consultative and technical skills in similar area.
- Hands on Sales and Presales experience in Physical security area CCTV and Access control system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong client service relationship-building skills.
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Negotiation and closing proficiency.
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics.
- Flexibility and creativity.
- Professional appearance.
- Strong interpersonal skills.